Tropical Storm Erika Update
Jackson Health System is open for business and operating as usual.
Jackson Health System is proud to have two primary affiliations with leading academic institutions in South Florida: the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and the Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine. Working in conjunction with these two medical schools, Jackson is able to coordinate and participate in the development of medical, education and teaching programs, research activities, community programs and services.
Jackson Health System also maintains academic affiliations with:
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Center for Haitian Studies
- Center for Treatment Research on Adolescent Drug Abuse
- Diabetes Research Institute
- Injury Free Coalition For Kids - Miami
- Jackson Memorial Foundation
- Miami Project to Cure Paralysis at Lois Pope Life Center
- Michael S. Gordon Center for Research in Medical Education
- National Parkinson Foundation
- South Florida Aids Network - SFAN
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
- University of Lagos
- University of Miami ALS Clinical and Research Center
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
To build the health of the community by providing a single, high standard of quality care
for the residents of Miami-Dade County
Our strategic vision is to be a nationally and internationally recognized,
world-class academic medical system and to be the provider of choice for quality care.
Service Excellence and Quality, Commitment, Compassion, Teamwork and Communication,
Respect, Confidentiality, Integrity and Stewardship, Inclusion