Tropical Storm Erika Update
Jackson Health System is open for business and operating as usual.
We offer our employees an outstanding Total Rewards package that truly can’t be beat.
|Additional Standard Benefits||
|Voluntary Benefit Options||
- Guaranteed Lifetime Retirement Payments after 6 Years of Employment
- Additional Tax Advantaged Retirement Plans (403b and 457 options)
- Retiree Medical Plan Options
- Home Purchasing Assistance
Jackson Health System is designated as a Gold Status Fit Friendly Company by the American Heart Association.
- Generous Paid Time Off with Rollover from Year to Year
- Employee Assistance Program (adoption assistance, referral services for childcare and eldercare needs, legal and financial services, school and college planning)
- Discounted Membership for Onsite Gym*
- Onsite Pharmacy*
- Smoke-free Facilities
*Available at University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Medical CenterBack to Top
Other Valuable Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Onsite Federal Credit Union*
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employees and/or Dependents
- Diverse Civic Engagement and Volunteer Opportunities
Jackson Health Employees can find out more information on their benefits through jacksonbenefits.org.Back to Top