Jackson Health System has resumed normal operations at a majority of its facilities.
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care at Cutler Bay is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Keystone Point is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Country Walk is now open
The Jefferson Reaves remain closed due to power outages.
To reschedule an appointment, please call 305-585-6000. Updated information for UHealth Jackson Urgent Care centers is available at JacksonUrgentCare.com.
We offer our employees an outstanding Total Rewards package that truly can’t be beat.
|Additional Standard Benefits||
|Voluntary Benefit Options||
- Guaranteed Lifetime Retirement Payments after 6 Years of Employment
- Additional Tax Advantaged Retirement Plans (403b and 457 options)
- Retiree Medical Plan Options
- Home Purchasing Assistance
Jackson Health System is designated as a Gold Status Fit Friendly Company by the American Heart Association.
- Generous Paid Time Off with Rollover from Year to Year
- Employee Assistance Program (adoption assistance, referral services for childcare and eldercare needs, legal and financial services, school and college planning)
- Discounted Membership for Onsite Gym*
- Onsite Pharmacy*
- Smoke-free Facilities
*Available at University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Medical CenterBack to Top
Other Valuable Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Onsite Federal Credit Union*
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employees and/or Dependents
- Diverse Civic Engagement and Volunteer Opportunities
Jackson Health Employees can find out more information on their benefits through jacksonbenefits.org.Back to Top