Dr. Rafael A. Penalver Clinic
Jackson Health System has resumed normal operations at a majority of its facilities.
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care at Cutler Bay is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Keystone Point is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Country Walk is now open
The Jefferson Reaves remain closed due to power outages.
To reschedule an appointment, please call 305-585-6000. Updated information for UHealth Jackson Urgent Care centers is available at JacksonUrgentCare.com.
The Dr. Rafael A. Peñalver Clinic has been a model for neighborhood health for 17 years. The clinic, located at 971 N.W. 2nd Street in Little Havana, provides comprehensive primary care services such as adult medicine and pediatrics. The clinic also offers obstetrics and gynecology services. The clinic also facilitates referrals to Jackson Memorial Hospital for specialized services.
Services & Specialties
- General Medicine - Available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Pediatrics - Available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- OB/GYN - Obstetrics and Gynecology Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Laboratory Services - Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m
- Mammography - Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
To determine if you qualify for any of our medical financial assistance programs, please make a financial assessment appointment either at our appointment desk or by calling 305-585-6000.Back to Top
Request an Appointment: 305-585-6000
Dr. Rafael A. Peñalver Clinic
971 N.W. 2nd Street
Miami, FL 33128
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Parking: Free parking is provided at the clinic.Back to Top