Tropical Storm Erika Update
Jackson Health System is open for business and operating as usual.
Jackson Health System's Office of Research is established to carry out the organization’s goal of providing a high standard of quality care for its patients, while facilitating clinical research studies which may improve overall healthcare for all patients at Jackson facilities. As a Research Center of Excellence, the Office of Research & Grants will provide oversight, central support and guidance to staff physicians participating in clinical trials.
What the Office of Research can do for you:
- Centralize negotiation and budgeting
- Central IRB review
- Provide training and education for research investigators and coordinators
- Provide education and training on billing for research studies
- Financial competitiveness
- Regulatory training and/or assistance (as required)
- Compliance for Medicare billing
- Access to large and diverse patient population for studies
Office of Research & Grants
Jackson Medical Towers
1500 NW 12th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33136