Think of Jackson First
Jackson Health System has resumed normal operations at a majority of its facilities.
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care at Cutler Bay is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Keystone Point is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Country Walk is now open
The Jefferson Reaves remain closed due to power outages.
To reschedule an appointment, please call 305-585-6000. Updated information for UHealth Jackson Urgent Care centers is available at JacksonUrgentCare.com.
Just like you have a cup of coffee and brush your teeth every morning, we want Jackson to be at the top of your mind for your healthcare needs. We encourage you to consider Jackson First, our HMO plan under AvMed that gives eligible employees and their dependents a more affordable healthcare option. The Jackson First HMO plan reduces the burden of healthcare costs by offering lower biweekly premiums and eliminating copayments or deductibles for most services.
- Freedom to choose from a variety of healthcare professionals.
- No copayments and/or deductibles, with the exception of emergency room services, urgent care visits, and/or prescriptions.
- Access to a concierge appointment scheduling telephone line for quicker and more convenient service. The Jackson First concierge can be reached at 305-585-2727 or JacksonFirstConcierge@jhsmiami.org.
- No pharmacy copayments for generic medications for employees using the Jackson pharmacy located in Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Park Plaza East.
- Savings of $4,000 annually under the Jackson First HMO plan on family coverage compared to the Standard HMO.
- No charge for employee coverage, and premiums for families are 32 percent lower than the Select HMO.
Jackson First HMO Plan Details
To download a comprehensive description of plan details, click here.
Meet Your Jackson Docs
Human Resources Capital Management
1500 NW 12th Avenue, Suite 106
Miami, FL 33136