Jackson Health System has resumed normal operations at a majority of its facilities.
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care at Cutler Bay is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Keystone Point is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Country Walk is now open
The Jefferson Reaves remain closed due to power outages.
To reschedule an appointment, please call 305-585-6000. Updated information for UHealth Jackson Urgent Care centers is available at JacksonUrgentCare.com.
Unique Support For International Patients
Exceptional Hospitality & Concierge Services
We aim to enhance and speed recovery of patients by eliminating stress and worry. To reach this goal, Jackson International provides a one-of-a-kind medical concierge and hospitality program. The program assigns a dedicated hospitality coordinator who provides our international patients personal assistance 24 hours a day and facilitates all arrangements needed to link them with the outstanding medical attention they require and deserve.
Once our department receives all of the patients’ necessary documentation, the assigned hospitality coordinator will personally finalize all arrangements including appointment scheduling and confirmation, financial assessment and clearance, and pre-registration in our system. When the patient arrives at Jackson, they will experience a streamlined, stress-free admission process. Other services include:
- One-on-one personalized service before, during and after stay
- Assistance with the coordination of hotel and transportation arrangements
- Information and assistance for family members 24/7
- Multilingual translation services
- Outpatient appointment services
- Bedside admission
- 24/7 access to International Patient Reception Center (equipped with patient quiet rooms, business center and refreshments)
- Complimentary valet parking for two guests
- Daily newspaper
- Guest bed