Conditions & Issues Treated
Jackson Health System has resumed normal operations at a majority of its facilities.
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care at Cutler Bay is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Keystone Point is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Country Walk is now open
The Jefferson Reaves remain closed due to power outages.
To reschedule an appointment, please call 305-585-6000. Updated information for UHealth Jackson Urgent Care centers is available at JacksonUrgentCare.com.
We treat the full array of clinical conditions that cause pain and suffering in human life, including:
- Anger management
- Anxiety and panic
- Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders
- Deaf/deaf and hard of hearing
- Depression and mood disorders
- Drug and alcohol/substance abuse
- Immigration and acculturation issues
- Issues associated with aging
- Medical conditions affecting daily functioning
- Pain management
- Pre-surgical evaluation and post-surgical support and recovery
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing
- Psychotic disorders
- Relationship problems
- Special immunology (Hepatitis B and C; HIV spectrum disorders)
- Suicidal ideation or self-injurious behavior
Jackson Behavioral Health Hospital
1695 N.W. 9th Ave.
Miami, FL 33136