Breast Health Center
Jackson Health System has resumed normal operations at a majority of its facilities.
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care at Cutler Bay is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Keystone Point is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Country Walk is now open
The Jefferson Reaves remain closed due to power outages.
To reschedule an appointment, please call 305-585-6000. Updated information for UHealth Jackson Urgent Care centers is available at JacksonUrgentCare.com.
The Taylor Breast Health Center/Roberta Orlen Chaplin Digital Breast Imaging Center provides the most comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer and breast diseases with leading-edge technology and equipment throughout the system, including Digital Mammography and 3D (Tomosynthesis). Our Imaging center has been accredited by the American College of Radiology and follows the Mammography Quality Standards Act guidelines. Our radiologists are dedicated to providing the most accurate diagnoses. Our specialists provide clinical consultation for the diagnosis and treatment of breast diseases. Our ancillary clinical services work hand-in-hand with the center’s staff to provide state-of-the-art services, which include:
- Screening Mammograms
- Diagnostic Mammograms
- FNA (Fine Needle Aspiration)
- Breast MRI’s
Before Your Mammogram or Breast Ultrasound
- Do not apply deodorant or lotion prior to this exam.
- The preparation instructions for biopsies will be given at the time of scheduling.
- You will first need to sign in at the registration desk.
During Your Mammogram or Breast Ultrasound
- You will be asked to change into a patient gown.
- The technologist will introduce themselves and review any additional information that is needed.
After Your Mammogram or Breast Ultrasound
- You may resume normal activities after a mammogram or breast ultrasound.
- You will be given specific instructions to follow after a biopsy.
- A radiologist will review your results and they will be mailed to your home address and to your primary physician on file.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call 305-585-6000.
Radiology Services at JMH
Click the image to view the Radiology Brochure.