Tropical Storm Erika Update
Jackson Health System is open for business and operating as usual.
Become A Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering The first step to becoming a volunteer is to apply online at https://www.jhsmiami.org/VolunteerApp. Once you have applied online, please be sure to contact Volunteer Services at 305-585-6541, and ask for Ellen Davis or Tiffany Taylor to setup your phone interview. Thank you for your desire to help victims of sexual assault.
You can donate to the RTC by giving online. Thank you in advance for your donation. Here’s how:
- Log on to http://jacksonhealthfoundation.org/donate
- Choose the amount you would like to give
- Select OTHER as your designation
- Type in the words RAPE TREATMENT CENTER in the space provided
- Place your payment information in the space provided
- Press donate button
Rape Treatment Center
Jackson Memorial Hospital
1611 NW 12th Avenue
Institute Annex, 1st Floor
Miami, FL 33136
Sexual Assault Awareness
Raising awareness and supporting sexual assault survivors.