Jackson Health System has resumed normal operations at a majority of its facilities.
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care at Cutler Bay is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Keystone Point is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Country Walk is now open
The Jefferson Reaves remain closed due to power outages.
To reschedule an appointment, please call 305-585-6000. Updated information for UHealth Jackson Urgent Care centers is available at JacksonUrgentCare.com.
- Miami Transplant Institute
- Please visit this link sponsored by the American Society of Transplantation: http://www.healthy-donor.com/
- United Network of Organ Sharing ; “Living Donation-Information You Need to Know”; www.unos.org http://www.transplantliving.org/
- Read the brochure “Sharing Life: A guide to living donor kidney transplant”; www.TransplantExperience.com
- Listen to a Podcast: “Asking for a Living Donation” from the Beth Israel Deaconess medical center;click on Your Health, BIDMC Interactive, Podcast Gallery, Channel Lineup-Transplant
- Donate Life (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for organ and tissue donation and transplantation); National Kidney Foundation