In response to the ever-changing needs of the community, Jackson North Medical Center has begun an $85 million hospital-wide modernization project, supported in part by the Jackson Miracle Building Bond Program. This two-year project will include new construction, technology upgrades, and infrastructure improvements that will enhance quality of care and stimulate economic growth in the community.
Featuring All-New Modernized:
- Patient rooms
- Expanded emergency room, with nearly 10,000 square feet of additional space
- Expanded children’s emergency room
- Surgical suites, with state-of-the-art systems and technology
- Labor and delivery suites, with spa-like atmosphere
- Outpatient rehabilitation center, with state-of-the-art equipment
- Building exterior, featuring designs by a nationally-renowned artist
- Entrance, main lobby, reception lounges, and dining center
Your bond dollars at work!