North Dade Health Center has been a major healthcare provider in the Opa-locka and North Dade communities for more than 30 years. The center offers various primary care services all under one roof. It facilitates referrals for specialized services to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Please be on time for your appointment.
- Please call us if you are going to be late or need to cancel.
- Please let us know if your telephone number, address or employment has changed.
Services & Specialties
- Office procedures such as endometrial biopsies, colposcopies, cryotherapy and polypectomies
- IUD Removal
- Contraception and Family Planning Services
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Complete Prenatal Care
- Prenatal Labs, Ultrasound and Other
- Diagnostic Testing as Needed
- Genetic Counseling
- Post-Partum Care
- Healthy Start Services
- New Patient, Follow-up and Walk-in Access to Care
- Caring Physicians, Nurses and Other Healthcare Professionals
- Family-Oriented Setting
Primary Care and Support Services
- Primary care from birth through age 17
- General health exams
- School physicals (children do not need to be NDHC patients to obtain a school physical)
- Growth and development assessments
- Referrals to specialists
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pharmacy Re-fill Phone Line
- HIV/AIDS Testing and Care
- WIC Referrals
- Health Education
- Educational Programs on a Full Range of Topics
If you do not have health insurance, your financial evaluation will determine what amount you have to pay. To assist you in qualifying for health benefit programs, please bring the following information:
- Photo ID – drivers license, passport, Florida ID
- Proof that you live in Miami-Dade County – rent receipt, light, water or other utility bill
- Proof of income and family size – last four consecutive pay stubs, most recent income tax, bank statements
Directions & Parking
North Dade Health Center is located on the south side of the Palmetto Expressway at the N.W. 27th Avenue exit. County bus route #21 passes right in front of the center, and a stop for #27 is just two blocks away.
Hours of Operation
North Dade Health Center is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The center is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
For more information on the North Dade Health Center, contact:
North Dade Health Center
16555 N.W. 25th Avenue
Miami Gardens, FL 33054
For appointments, call 305-585-6000.