The Physician Relations Program is dedicated to better serve our community physicians and their office staff. Our goal is to enhance the communication between the community physicians and faculty physicians at Holtz Children’s Hospital. We are your direct link for any questions, comments or concerns.
Ways We Can Help:
- Reach out to your office and conduct Lunch and Learns.
- Respond to physicians’ concerns about services at Holtz Children’s Hospital and Women’s Hospital Center.
- Facilitate coordination of patient care.
- Assist with Jackson Health System applications and technology.
- Schedule site visit tours.
- Help with physician practice and physician recruitment.
Physician Relations Manager
Soraya Balanta is the physician relations manager for Holtz Children’s Hospital. She brings more than 10 years of experience working in the healthcare industry. Her broad knowledge of public relations, marketing, professional administration and management has allowed her to have direct interaction with professionals at all levels. Ms. Balanta has also been involved with medical care for international patients. This adds a special dimension to her expertise: the deep knowledge and understanding of people in the multicultural environment that is in our community. She graduated from Florida International University with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
MD Access Line: 305-585-7808
MD Access Line is a dedicated line for physicians and their staff to access our services, programs and educational events. This line will facilitate the communication with our on-call specialists and attending physicians, we are available 24/7.
Patient Admission/Transfer: 1-855-GO-2HOLTZ
Appointment Line: 305-585 6000 / 877-752 6547