The Sports Medicine Center at Jackson North and the Jackson Orthopedics Center in Kendall provide sports medicine, total hip replacement, total knee replacement and other orthopedic services.
Patients with bone, joint, ligament, tendon, or muscle disorders have access to expert orthopaedic surgery specialists, and a multidisciplinary team, which includes physicians trained in sports medicine and total joint replacement of the hip and knee, who utilize modern techniques to help patients to recover their function and quality of life.
- Knee meniscus repair
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Shoulder labrum and rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopy of the shoulder, elbow, knee, and ankle
- Repair/reconstruction of shoulder, elbow, knee, and ankle ligaments
- Tendon repair, including biceps, quadriceps, patella, and Achilles
- Kinematic Alignment for Total Knee Replacement
Performing an alignment technique for total knee replacements is different from standard techniques. Through this technique, patients have shown improved knee function, less pain, and faster recovery.
- Anterior total hip replacement
- Partial knee replacement
- Revision total hip and knee replacement