The Sports Medicine Center at Jackson North provides sports medicine and orthopaedic services.
Patients with bone, joint, ligament, tendon, or muscle disorders have access to expert orthopaedic surgery specialists, and a multidisciplinary team, which includes physicians trained in sports medicine, who utilize modern techniques to help patients to recover their function and quality of life.
- Knee meniscus repair
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Shoulder labrum and rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopy of the shoulder, elbow, knee, and ankle
- Repair/reconstruction of shoulder, elbow, knee, and ankle ligaments
- Tendon repair, including biceps, quadriceps, patella, and Achilles